Saturday, April 3, 2010

preparing for inland


Today we woke up and walked the dogs again for part of our service project. We also started making our excel sheets to put our teacher's grades into. We probably worked on that for about three hours. It is going to take a while to get it all in and finished but I think my teacher will really appreciate it and use it in the future so I think it will be worth it. Then we went and got some lunch and went into town for a bit and got a couple of things. We are trying to get ready to go inland so I have been trying to get all of my stuff together that I need to take and get all of my other things packed back in my bags to store in a room while we are gone. Still no water here at Pedro's on our side of the street we got barely enough last night to rinse off and try to shower. We just got a random rain shower and it was pouring for about 5 or 10 minutes. Some of the other girls went to a barbeque at one of the teacher's houses today but I wanted to stay and work on my excel sheet some. I will probably keep working on that tonight for a while. I got my postcards in the mail today so I am hoping it won't take long for them to get back to the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment